As seen on This Morning, star Gemma Collins from The Only Way Is Essex, picks Fit Britches as her favourite shape wear! We can see in this image, a model wearing our fabulous skinny shorts and looking great!
If your new year’s resolution is to lose some post holiday weight, we insist you try a pair of our skinny range today. They not only allow you to drop a dress size instantly, but they act as a stimulant for weight loss as well, reducing the appearance of cellulite, increasing the body’s blood flow, and heightening your metabolism.
As well as wearing your Fit Britches, it is also important to follow these 10 steps to allow you to look and feel a million dollars.
- Decide which parts of your body you are unhappy with and really want to focus on changing. Take a picture of your absolutely worst assets (whether it be the bingo wings or wobbling thighs) and stick it up on your bedroom wall. This will motivate you to get up and go every morning and change the parts of you that make you most self conscious. Beside the picture of yourself, write down the amount of weight you hope to lose in a weeks time.
- Get into that fridge and be brutal. Get rid of any junk you have in your fridge and cupboards and replace everything with healthy foods and snacks. For instance, exchange those fatty cheese slices with crunchy, delicious carrot sticks. If you have a favourite food you find too difficult to say goodbye to forever, don’t panic. Put the food in a box and tape it up and hide it from your view. You do not have to say goodbye forever. (We will come back to this!)
- Kick start each day with a large bowl of fruit. This is not only very healthy for you, but many fruits (like bananas) help to speed up your metabolism and therefore increase weight loss.
- Make sure your new diet is rich in proteins, be it eggs, meat, fish and so on. The proteins will give your body energy.
- Always drink water! We’re talking 2 litres a day if you can manage it. Drinking lots of water is essential for weight loss for a variety of reasons. First of all, when you replace water from fizzy, sugary drinks, you are allowing your body a completely calorie free form of hydration. Alongside this, water acts as a natural hunger suppressant, which means that if you drink a large glass of water when you feel hungry, the need to indulge may well be lifted. So try it, when you are feeling really peckish, first have a glass of water and then see how hungry you feel!
- Veer away from bloating beers and sugary cocktails at the bar. Opt for the alcohol which contains the least calories, which just so happens to be the spirits. Instead of a heavy, filling pint of beer, go for the light and refreshing gin and tonic or vodka, diet lemonade and lime.
- Make sure you are doing as much cardio as you possibly can. See if you can alter your lifestyle a little to fit in some extra exercise. For example, could you walk or cycle to work instead of driving? Could you park a little further away from your destination and walk/run the rest of the way? Why not try running up the stairs instead of walking? There are lots of little things you can do to introduce fitness into your lifestyle and they needn’t be expensive or too intense either. Did you know that shopping and sex are even a type of cardio as they burn off calories too!
- Join a gym. If you have the money to do so, the gym is the perfect outlet to motivate yourself to work out. With others around you, with the same goal of shaping up and losing that extra weight, it will keep your motivation heightened. Once in the gym, stick to the machines and exercises that you feel most comfortable doing and enjoy the most. This will ensure that you keep on attending and don’t start to slack off.
- If you are unable to join a gym or do not have the time to go, make sure you do regular exercise either way. Each morning and evening do a set of push-ups and sit-ups to keep you toned and trim.
- Now for the moment of truth. Set yourself a time of the week that you will weigh in. That’s right; put your new healthy lifestyle to the ultimate test. If you have lost your goal amount for that week, it is time to find that treat tin you hid away at the start of the week and treat yourself with one goody. You deserved it. Unfortunately, if you slacked a little and didn’t reach your goal for that week, you don’t get to enjoy the reward and must wait till next week. This will most definitely ensure you try harder next time!
If you follow these 10 steps you are well on the way to becoming the new you. And when you are struggling and really feel like you want to revert back to your previous lifestyle, take a look at that picture hanging on the wall and remind yourself that you weren’t truly happy this way. Being fit and healthy really does result in being happy. Good luck!
AND DON’T FORGET... PURCHASE A FIT BRITCHES SKINNY SHORT AND GET A FABULOUS 20% OFF!!!